- Plain yet functional and easy to transport
- Pure copper handle
- Made of 99.6 % pure food-grade copper
- Height - 21 Cm, Diameter -7 cm
- Capacity- 650 ml
- These handcrafted bottles are made by skilled artisans and as such no two bottles will be the same.
According to many scientific researches, when water is stored in a copper vessel for over eight hours, very small quantities of copper get dissolved in this water. This process is called the “oligodynamic effect” and has the ability to destroy a wide range of harmful microbes, moulds, fungi etc. due to the toxic effect it has on living cells.
This positively charged Copper water is extremely good for health, although it may taste a bit odd or metallic, This water can never become stale unlike water sitting in plastic or steel water bottles.
Some of the widely recognised benefits include:
- Promotes digestion and weight loss
- Boosts bone strength
- Regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland
- Combats arthritis and joint pain
- Boosts skin health
- Regulates body fat
- Improves fertility
- Slows the process of ageing
- Helps efficiently heal wounds
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Acts as an anti-carcinogenic
- Our pure copper bottles are naturally Anti- Microbial, Anti- Bacterial!
- Easy Grip
- Leakproof with Silicon seal
- Hand-crafted with love by skilled artisans
- First Time Use: Squeeze half a lemon + 1 tbsp salt and add some water in the bottle, Soak for 2 mins and rinse.
- To Alkalize Water: Fill and store water in your copper bottle for 8 hours or overnight.
- Do not use your water bottle to store any liquid apart from water as it is unsafe to expose copper to food acids.
- Do not add HOT water.
- It is recommended to drink the water at room temperature.
- Copper products should not be stored in the freezer as they can explode.
- REMEMBER: Do not use water from Copper vessels all year long. After 3 months of usage, give a break for a month and then continue drinking water again for the next 3 months.
- Please consult your medical practitioner, if you suffer from a disease (particularly Wilson’s disease, and/or are on regular medication.
- Exterior: Always clean your copperware by hand with a gentle cleaning pad.
- Abrasive cleaning pads can cause permanent damage.
- Interior: Make a solution of half a lemon, 1 Tbsp salt diluted with some water to clean the interior of the bottle
- Wear and Tear are normal and not considered as damage.
- The bottle, if cared for properly, will never lose its properties and benefits.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Money Back Guarantee
I initially had ordered the Traveller bottle but upon receiving it there was an issue with the bottle, i contacted Vurth and they promptly send me out one of the bigger bottle. I was really blown away by their customer service in this manner and I thank them very much for their level of care. The bottle I received is gorgeous and without fault.
I bought this to try out the copper benefits and so far I am loving it, the water tastes different and it's definitely helping with my digestive issues.
Spoke with Vurth's customer support and they explained how to look after the bottle and the Do's and Don'ts. Great Support team.
The best benefit? It doesn't have any smell or slime even after days of water in there.
So happy to have bought this and will look forward to other products from Vurth.