- Made of 99.6 % Pure food-grade copper
- Height - 27 cms, Diameter -7.5 cms
- Capacity- 950 ml
- These handcrafted copper bottles are made by skilled artisans and as such no two bottles will be the same.
According to many scientific researches, when water is stored in a copper vessel for over eight hours, very small quantities of copper get dissolved in this water. This process is called the “oligodynamic effect” and has the ability to destroy a wide range of harmful microbes, moulds, fungi etc. due to the toxic effect it has on living cells.
This positively charged Copper water is extremely good for health, although it may taste a bit odd or metallic, This water can never become stale unlike water sitting in plastic or steel water bottles.
Some of the widely recognised benefits include:
- Promotes digestion and weight loss
- Boosts bone strength
- Regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland
- Combats arthritis and joint pain
- Boosts skin health
- Regulates body fat
- Improves fertility
- Slows the process of ageing
- Helps efficiently heal wounds
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Acts as an anti-carcinogenic
- Naturally Anti- Microbial, Anti- Bacterial
- Easy Grip
- Leakproof with Silicon seal
- Hand-crafted with love by skilled artisans
- First Time Use: Squeeze half a lemon + 1 tbsp salt and add some water to the bottle, Soak for 2 mins and rinse.
- To Alkalize Water: Fill and store water in your copper bottle for 8 hours or overnight.
- Do not use your water bottle to store any liquid apart from water; as it is unsafe to expose copper to food acids.
- Do not add HOT water
- It is recommended to drink the water at room temperature.
- Copper products should not be stored in the freezer as they can explode.
- REMEMBER: Do not use water from Copper vessels all year long. After 3 months of usage, give a break for a month and then continue drinking water again for the next 3 months.
- Please consult your medical practitioner, if you suffer from a disease (particularly Wilson’s disease, and/or are on regular medication.
- Exterior: Always clean your copperware by hand with a gentle cleaning pad.
- Abrasive cleaning pads can cause permanent damage.
- Interior: Make a solution of half a lemon, 1 Tbsp salt diluted with some water to clean the interior of the bottle
- Wear and Tear are normal and not considered as damage.
- The bottle, if cared for properly, will never lose its properties and benefits.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Money Back Guarantee
The bottle doesn't just look really nice but the water is really soft when you drink it, you can just feel the right level of ph! I fill it up in the evening and leave it on the bench over night then I have a good drink in the morning, I also give some to my potted orchid that sits on the bench, the orchid seems to love it too!
I bought a bottle for my husbands birthday and was so happy with the quality and service that was given ! 11/10 would recommend thank you !
This bottle is really fabulous. Copper water is very healthy plus the look of this bottle is classy. I recommend this bottle.
It’s a fabulous product and pure quality. Highly recommended to try this product. And also the best customer service and fast delivery service as well.
I got it as a present for my fiancée, she loves it